Thursday, November 10, 2005

Bistro Dog

I just shared a nice bottle of Bistro Dog Shiraz with a friend. It was a nice wine, not a ton of flavor but easy to drink with just a slight hint of berry sweetness. It doesn't have the greatest scent, but neither my olfactory epithelium nor my palate (craial nerves X11 & IX if you are interested) is trained to be discriminating beyond my own personal preferences. Anyway, the guy at the liquor store recommended it and it is easy on the wallet so I wish someone else would try it out and let me know your thoughts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

which liquor store? Welcome Liquor? or the one on Broad?

4:47 AM  
Blogger Lebee said...

Hmmm is that what is is called? It is the one on broad, where the guys smoke in the store and look like they live in there.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home