Saturday, October 29, 2005

What is my problem

I scare the good guys away. There is no doubt about it. Someone please knock me over the head and tell me what I am doing wrong. I went to a concert tonight. It was fun! I danced, laughed, chatted with everyone around me, and I looked HOT! I know I did. I wore these nice stretchy jeans and an awesome red halter top with embroidery on it. It was fun. I had all the guys around me trying to dance with me and asking me why I wouldn't go out with them. So what is the problem? I don't like them. They are loosers, I sound like a snob but these guys haven't grown up. They are still living in an extended high school beer party, and I have no problem attracting them. Yet as soon as I meet a cool, interesting guy who thinks beyond his next TV show or beer, I seem to scare him away after one or two conversations....What is wrong with me???

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someday you will. And it will be priceless.

11:12 PM  
Blogger BamaGirl said...

Tell me more about this concert and your cute outfit! I've never in my life seen you wear anything that came close to tight jeans. Your jeans are usually about 4 sizes too big for your size 0 figure, but I'll take your word for it. I'm proud of you for being out on the town, the center of frat-boy attention! You're a total catch, baby doll~ haha

6:18 PM  
Blogger Lebee said...

Hey Bama,
I finally woke up and realized that I am like a size two and I love clothes with style and class. Yep, its a new leaf in my fashion lifestyle...

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and when you're done attracting the frat boys, you can then witness to them by using Sproul quotes. That should work great.

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. That was rude.
-Chris

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home